8/10/14

Rock Addiction by Nalini Singh Review!


(Taken from Goodreads)
    A bad boy wrapped in a sexy, muscled, grown-up package might be worth a little risk… Molly Webster has always followed the rules. After an ugly scandal tore apart her childhood and made her the focus of the media’s harsh spotlight, she vowed to live an ordinary life. No fame. No impropriety. No pain. Then she meets Zachary Fox, a tattooed bad boy rocker with a voice like whiskey and sin, and a touch that could become an addiction. A one-night stand with the hottest rock star on the planet, that’s all it was meant to be…Fox promises scorching heat and dangerous pleasure, coaxing Molly to extend their one-night stand into a one-month fling. After that, he’ll be gone forever, his life never again intersecting with her own. Sex and sin and sensual indulgence, all with an expiration date. No ties, no regrets. Too late, Molly realizes it isn’t only her body that’s become addicted to Fox, but her heart.

     When I had just started to read romance books I had picked up one of Nalini's books and from then on I was hooked on romance books. She is part of the reason why I love them so much. That being said, I absolutely LOVED Rock Addiction. The beginning was very captivating and I knew from the beginning I would love the book. Usually I don't like dual perspectives but for this book it fit perfectly. I loved seeing both of Molly and Fox's POVs because they are both such interesting characters who aren't predictable. Fox's chapter in the beginning was amazing. The way he described Molly was so steamy. I loved it. And Molly's reaction to Fox practically burned up the page. After meeting Fox, I now have a little obsession with guys with lip rings *sigh* I just need a Zachary Fox in my life. I mean he has a dragon tattoo for goodness sake. A DRAGON TATTOO. He is perfect for me. I adore Rock Addiction because it's not just about the "sexy times", it's about a troubled rockstar finding the girl he loves and a girl getting over her past to allow herself to love. This book is also very touching, in my opinion. My heart ached for Molly and Fox at times and books that make you feel that strongly are great books. Also, this book was super sexy. For those of you who don't like romance books, leave now, but anyone who liked Fifty Shades of Grey will love this book. The book also has a very interesting story line. I love the idea of a rockstar meeting a girl and falling hopelessly in love with her, not caring what anyone thinks and being so protective of her. I love that in a book. I must say that when this book ended I was SO happy that I just sat with a smile on my face for awhile. The ending was PERFECTION. I am so happy I got ahold of an ARC of this book. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great romance so go pre-order it now! You will NOT be disappointed. I give Rock Addiction five out of five stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment