12/30/14

My 2014 Favorite Books Wrap Up (Part One)!



The year has ended so now it is time to look back at all of the amazing books that I have read. In 2014, I read over 310 books. Therefore, it is no surprise that I have quite a few favorites, almost 50 favorite books to be exact. Anyway, I have broken up all of my favorite books into groups such as YA Fantasy, YA Contemporary, Adult Fantasy, etc. This just makes it more organized, and it allows you to see which genre captured me the most in 2014! Also, this wrap up is in two parts because Blogger hates  me and wont let me do it all at once. Boo you, Blogger. Nevertheless, the show must go on!
First, Young Adult Fantasy:
Second, Adult Fantasy:

Needless to say, I love my fantasy genre. Check out my next post for part two!

No comments:

Post a Comment