12/29/14

My Most Anticipated Books of 2015!


What a year it has been. 2014 has come and gone! This year has been amazing for me, and I hope it has been amazing for you too. Now is the time to look toward 2015 and see what the New Year may have in store for us book lovers out there. This is my list of most anticipated books of 2015!



(Books to be released in 2015 that do not have a cover yet)

-Throne of Glass (#4) by Sara J. Maas

-Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout

- Enigma (Anomaly #2) by Tonya Kuper

- Ice like Fire by Sara Raasch

-Smoked (Scorched #3) by Mari Mancusi

-The Hidden Library (The Collectors’ Society #2) by Heather Lyons

Those are the books that I am most looking forward to in 2015 so far! It is likely that I am forgetting one or two, but I tried to remember them all. The New Year will be full of new novels, gripping sequels, and heartbreaking conclusions, and I am ready for it all! What books are you most looking forward to this New Year? Do you see any books on my list that you might like to read? Tell me in the comments!

Happy New Year, my lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. Great list! Especially excited for Sarah J Maas' new Throne of Glass book and A Court of Thorns and Roses, The Red Queen and The Ruby Circle! :D

    ReplyDelete