4/2/14

How About I Answer 40 Questions About Me?

1. How long have you been homeschooled?
-  1 year and a semester (4 1/2 months)

2. How did you meet your closest friend?
- I met her in public school one year ago! We first started talking when she showed me hilarious memes. Way to start a friendship off right, right?

3. How long have you been on Twitter?
-Almost a year!

4. What book got you into reading?
- Twilight! Still love it.

5. Have you been in only one relationship?
- Yes I have, my first and only relationship so far was when I was 16. And I regret it greatly.

6. Can you use one book to describe your life?
- The Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality.

7. What do you want to do when you are older?
-Join the FBI. (Become a badass really.)

8. Are you excited for college?
-Yes I am, I'm also nervous because it's something new, but I'm so ready to meet new people.

9. What is your favorite subject (besides reading)?
- Sociology!

10. What is you're favorite app?
-Twitter!

11. Favorite form of social media other than twitter?
- The only form of social media I have is Twitter, but I watch YouTube all the time so probably that.

12. If you could live anywhere but the United States where would you live?
- Scotland probably. Or Italy.

13. What's your favorite movie soundtrack?
- The Frozen soundtrack!

14. Do you have any siblings? If so, are they younger boys and are they cute and around age 15? ;)
- I have one brother. He is 25 and he is TOO OLD FOR YOU. :)

15. What does life mean to you?
-Life to me means having fun, learning new things, being kind, and finding someone to share your journey with.

16. Do you like blogging?
-Yes I do! I love knowing that people take my reviews seriously and value my opinion.

17. What would you recommend to new writers?
-Write freely, write anything creative that comes to mind because it could be the start of a new novel, and carry around a journey for those random ideas you get.

18. What's your favorite TV show?
- Supernatural!

19. What is your favorite movie?
-TFiOS, even though it's not out yet.

20. What movie are you most anticipating right now?
-TFiOS!!

21. Do you like being homeschooled?
-LOVE IT.

22. Favorite book quote?
-“‘I am alone in the world, and yet not alone enough to make each hour holy. I am lowly in this world, and yet not lowly enough for me to be just a thing to you, dark and shrewd. I want my will and I want to go with my will as it moves towards action.’” He paused, long, the only sound his breath, a little ragged, before he went on, “‘And I want, in those silent, somehow faltering times, to be with someone who knows, or else alone. I want to reflect everything about you, and I never want to be too blind or too ancient to keep your profound wavering image with me. I want to unfold. I don’t want to be folded anywhere, because there, where I’m folded, I am a lie.'”

23. Favorite movie/tv quote?
-Castiel: Hey, Assbutt! (Throws a bottle of flaming Holy water at Michael)
 Dean: Assbutt?
 Castiel: He’ll be back, and upset, but you got your five minutes.
 Lucifer: Castiel, did you just Molotov my brother; with Holy fire?
 Castiel: Uh... no?
  Lucifer: No one dicks with Michael but me.

24. How do you feel about long distance relationships?
-I personally wouldn't be able to have one because I'm such a suspicious person when it comes to boyfriends (due to past experience) but I guess it depends on the guy. If you love each other, distance won't keep you apart emotionally.

25. What time do you usually go to bed/ wake up?
-I usually go to bed around 3 AM and wake up at 11 AM

26. What is your middle name?
-My middle name is Alana! My first name is Ivey.

27. What is your belief when it comes to religion?
- I believe in God, and that Jesus died for our sins. However, I don't judge other because they believe differently. I believe that there is a higher power than ourselves ultimately.

28. Who would you save first, Tris or Augustus?
-Augustus, definitely.

29. What is your all time favorite book?
-Okay, I'm going to shock you all by saying this but it's Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge. I know, I know, but TFiOS is like on the same level.

30. If you had to pick an author to live on an island with for a year who would it be?
- probably Lynn Matson because she knows all about being trapped on an island. (Read her book)

31. What is one thing that is the "social norm" to like but you don't like?
- A social norm for people my age is to want to go out, party, and drink, but I hate doing that. I would rather stay home and read.

32. Who would you recommend to new readers?
-John Green, Sarah Dessen, Richelle Mead, Sarah J Maas, Sara Larson, Lynn Matson, and Kristin Cashore.  There are a lot more I would recommend but there isn't room to put them all!

33. Are you Catholic?
-No, I'm a Christian :D

34. What is your favorite book cover?
-If you didn't already know, I'm obsessed with beautiful book covers (I did a blog post about it), but I'm in love with Cruel Beauty's book cover and Scorched's (by Mari Mancusi) book cover!

35. What is your favorite movie that was based off of a book?
- Breaking Dawn part two.

36. Do you have any certain 'reading snacks' that you eat or drink while reading a book? And if not, then why not?
- I drink sweet tea when I'm reading, I don't usually eat and read because I'm terrified that the food will fall on my book. One time I was reading and eating fries with ketchup on them, and as I was picking up the fry the ketchup fell onto my book. I cried. I seriously did. So that is why I don't eat and read at the same time.

37. What was the reason you started a blog?
-I wanted to talk about the books I love with people who I know will appreciate it! I just wanted to share my love for books.

38. What book did you just finish reading?
- Repercussions by Isabelle Arocho

39. What book have you reread the most?
-Twilight, I've read the whole series 5 times.

40. What book do you anticipate the most this year?
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. I am literally so excited for this book AND IT COMES OUT THIS MONTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment