9/13/14

A Cursed Bloodline (Weird Girls #4) by Cecy Robson Review!



   Since being cursed with unique abilities, Celia Wird and her three sisters have fought the most bloodthirsty preternaturals in the Lake Tahoe region. But Celia’s greatest threat is someone she would have never suspected: Anara, a werewolf Elder who has allowed his hatred for Celia to spiral out of control. In a play for dominance, Anara tortures Celia and gives her an ultimatum: sever her mate bond with pureblood were Aric—or Anara will kill everyone she loves.  

   From the instant they met, Celia and Aric have shared an attraction that cannot be tamed. So keeping Aric away is impossible, and Aric would sooner die than allow anyone to hurt the woman he loves. Misha, master vampire and Celia’s sworn protector, also finds his way into the chaos, seeking blood from those who have harmed her.

    Now Celia and her sisters are caught in the middle of a war driven by lust, fueled by hatred, and destined to end in tragedy. For Anara is a force to be reckoned with, and he will not succumb without robbing Celia of those who hold her heart.

    I don’t believe I have reviewed this series on my blog before, and I cannot believe that I haven’t because I am in love with it. I rarely get attached to adult series but this series has captured my heart; so when I realized that I could get an arc of the fourth book in the series I jumped at the chance. Book three left me with a terrible cliffhanger and I needed to know what happened to Celia and Aric! I was not disappointed at all. A Cursed Bloodline is fast paced and will take you on an emotional rollercoaster that you aren’t likely to forget anytime soon.  There is never a lack of action in this series. I was kept on my toes throughout it wondering what would happen next, and this book was no different. Robson has a way of creating stories so that you are kept on the edge of your seat clutching your chest in anticipation throughout all of her books. I read A Cursed Bloodline in one sitting. I was up until 5 am reading it because I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN. I rarely stay up that late just to finish a book but I didn't have a choice this time. I HAD to know what happened with Celia and Aric. Celia and Aric’s love made my heart hurt and it also made me smile. The struggles that they have to go through just make you want to lock them away so that they cannot be hurt anymore. This book stirred up so many emotions for me that I forgot where my emotions started and the characters emotions ended. It took me to a world full of were-animals, shape-shifters, witches, vampires and a few special beings in the middle and I loved every minute of it. I was so engrossed in this book that the real world disappeared and I was surrounded by the book's world. This book made me laugh, it gave me a million heart attacks, and it made me cry. Gods above did it make me cry. Robson, I used a ton of tissues after this book was done. You owe me some tissues, missy. A  Cursed Bloodline started off with a bang and it ended just the same. Now I have to wait to find out what happens to Celia and Aric next and I don’t think my heart can take it. If you are looking for a series that will take you on a journey full of magic, love, and action then this series is for you. I highly recommend this book to anyone wanting to dive into adult series because this book is a perfect example of how amazing adult books are. I would give this book a million stars if I could, but I will have to settle with five stars!

A Cursed Bloodline comes out on November 18th!

Don’t forget to check out her Goodreads page and look at all her books! https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6177334.Cecy_Robson?from_search=true

 She is also on Twitter! https://twitter.com/cecyrobson

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your words, tears, laughter, but most of all your enthusiasm of my series. You honor me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Cecy! I am so happy to have experienced your books. <3

      Delete