1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
-DUH. I think we all know why I bawled like a baby.
2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
- I will forever be mad at Veronica for that ending. That was not okay.
3. The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
-I'll never be over the ending. Seriously, I felt that ending on a TFiOS level.
4. This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl
-I can't even talk about it. Just read my review and you will know.
5. If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
-The author herself had to give me a virtual hug to calm me down. That is how much I cried.
6. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
-These were happy tears! Such a freaking good ending.
7. Looking for Alaska by John Green
-WHY, JOHN? WHY? Colonel's character broke my heart.
8. Last Sacrifice By Richelle Mead
-I cannot believe the pain I felt in this book.
9. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
-That cliffhanger was from hell. I was in shock for a while then I started crying.
10. The Shack by Paul Young
-I bawled from start to finish. This book changed my life.
11. Even Now by Karen Kingsbury
-All I have to do is think about it and tears fall.
12. Blaze by Laurie Crompton
-The second book to make me cry happy tears. I laughed until I cried. I just love this book.