3/17/14

Books That Made Me Cry AKA Books You Should Read.

1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
-DUH. I think we all know why I bawled like a baby.

2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
- I will forever be mad at Veronica for that ending. That was not okay.

3. The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
-I'll never be over the ending. Seriously, I felt that ending on a TFiOS level.

4. This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl
-I can't even talk about it. Just read my review and you will know.

5. If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
-The author herself had to give me a virtual hug to calm me down. That is how much I cried.

6. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
-These were happy tears! Such a freaking good ending.

7. Looking for Alaska by John Green
-WHY, JOHN? WHY? Colonel's character broke my heart.

8. Last Sacrifice By Richelle Mead
-I cannot believe the pain I felt in this book.

9. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
-That cliffhanger was from hell. I was in shock for a while then I started crying.

10. The Shack by Paul Young
-I bawled from start to finish. This book changed my life.

11. Even Now by Karen Kingsbury
-All I have to do is think about it and tears fall.

12. Blaze by Laurie Crompton
-The second book to make me cry happy tears. I laughed until I cried. I just love this book. 

2 comments:

  1. I am holding off reading Allegiant as I accidentally found out what happens at the end, I just don't know if I can read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry you got spoiled! I would be afraid to read it too if I had found out before hand, but I would read it now. It would be like ripping off a band-aid, it will be over quickly! You know what happens so you can prepare yourself!

      Delete