4/7/14

Love’s Paradox by Laura Kreitzer Review




    Rae Zachery has had enough of her abusive stalker ex-boyfriend and she decides that it is time let everyone know what he did to her by way of karaoke. That is right I said karaoke. When her ex moves to stop her performance, a sexy biker named Parker comes to the rescue. Parker seems like the kind of man you should be afraid of but as Rae gets to know him, she cannot help but be drawn to him. Soon Rae finds herself falling in love with Parker, but she is afraid to let another man into her heart again. Rae begins to realize that Parker is not like her ex, but before she can let herself love Parker, she must take care of her ex. However, Rae does not know how deadly her ex really is until it might be too late. 

    I liked this book a lot. I started the book and by the fifth page, I was rooting for Rae to teach her ex a lesson. I wanted to reach through the book and punch the ex in the face.  The story definitely had my attention and my emotions were all over the place from the start. When Rae was dealing with her ex I could practically feel her terror, and a book that makes you feel a characters emotions like that is a great one. You will fall in love with the main character because she is so strong. She has the guts to sing songs about her abusive relationship to get back at her ex, and you will want to keep turning the page to see where their story will lead and how she will handle her ex and Parker. This book also made me laugh a lot which I love in a book. It is easy to make someone feel sad when reading, but it is hard to make someone laugh until they cried, which I did. As you might be able to tell this book is adult fiction so there is adult content but I do not feel like it is over done like some adult books. If you are looking for a story about a girl who overcomes an abusive ex and finds love with a man who will love her better, than this book is for you. I give it three out of five stars. 

Do not forget to add Love’s Paradox to your TBR list! It comes out May 5th!
Check out all of Laura Kreitzer’s social media links! 
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3396910.Laura_Kreitzera
Twitter: https://twitter.com/laurakreitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment