7/3/14

Royally Lost by Angie Stanton Review!



   
   Becca wants nothing more than to go home when she is dragged on a cruise of Europe’s ancient cities. Her stepmother calls this a family trip but with a father who barely notices her and a brother who has nothing better to do then look for new girls to hook up with, this is anything but a family trip. Becca is miserable until she bumps into Nikolai, a handsome stranger. She does not know that she has just met a runaway prince. As Nikolai takes his freedom from the crown into his own hands, he struggles to stay anonymous in his travels, and when he meets Becca, he wants nothing more than to have more time away from the palace to spend with her. Sparks fly as they continue to journey through Europe all the while dodging paparazzi and Becca’s family, but soon her cruise will end and they will have to say goodbye. Will it be goodbye forever?

   Royally Lost will take you on a journey of Europe and first love, and you will not want to miss it. I really loved this book. Everything about it was amazing. It had everything from romance and swoon worthy scenes to adventures and thrilling action. I could easily imagine myself in Becca's shoes and the thrill of exploring a foreign country made me quickly fall in love with this book and its characters. Nikolai had me swooning and flailing around like an idiot at his romantic and witty banter.  He made me want to travel to Europe and maybe find a prince of my own. Becca had me cheering for her front the very beginning and she made me want to laugh aloud with her quick wit too. This book gave me the feeling of being totally free and that's what makes this book so special. I could stop reading it for a little bit, yet I still felt like I was with Becca and Nikolai in Europe. There is never a dull moment in Royally Lost. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a sweet YA contemporary novel about first loves, sneaky adventures, and traveling.  I give it five out of five stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment